Simple Questions About Obamacare
I found this in my email, sent by a friend:
Maxine poses an Obamacare question! Good Question!
Let me get this straight . . . …
- We’re going to be “gifted” with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don’t,
- Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor,
- but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,
- written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it,
- passed by a Congress that didn’t read it, but exempted themselves from it,
- and signed by a President who smokes (and who has granted well over 1,000 waivers from it,)
- with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes,
- for which we’ll be taxed for four years before any”benefits” take effect,
- by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,
- all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
- and financed by a country that’s broke!!!!!
What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, that sums it up rather nicely, I think.
(There are no tags for this post.)